Watermelon Dessert Pizza is sure to please your taste buds. A slice of seedless watermelon topped with a whipped cream mixture, fresh fruit, and drizzled with melted chocolate. There is so much to love about this dessert!
● 1 small watermelon, sliced
● 1 cup whipped cream
● 3/4 cup fresh blueberries, washed and dried
● 3/4 cup fresh raspberries, washed and dried
● 1/2 cup fresh strawberries, washed and sliced
● 6 ounces chocolate bar, chopped
- Slice watermelon to create two 1”-thick rounds. Spread whipped cream evenly over the
watermelon slices. Arrange berries over whipped cream, as desired.
- Place chopped chocolate into a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for 1 minute.
Stir and continue microwaving for 30 second intervals until chocolate is melted and
- Drizzle melted chocolate over the berries and serve immediately.